Friday, April 25, 2008

Saurday Morning Pictures

A couple weeks ago Saturday, we went to a park with our friends Derrek, Jessica, and Dyson and we took a few family pics. Check them out. They turned out cute.
This one is my favorite
Cali was funny in these 'cause she just wanted to play with the grass
She wanted to roll over the whole time and was leaning on me
This was fun to have a pic of Cali and her Mommy
We couldn't get Cali to look up because she was so interested in the grass
this was her first time really sitting in it and feeling it
Cute girl with the temple in the background
I love this one

3 comments:

{sheree} said...

Cute pics, Cami! I like the one where she is leaning on you; I think it looks like she just wants to cuddle up to her mommy! So cute! I know how they are at that age though, you put them on their tummy and they want to practice their new thing-rolling! So cute!

The Caple Crew said...

your hair looks really cute! I told Sheldon we need to find a couple out here to take turns taking pictures with! I can't get over just how cute Cali is! You guys breed well! Ha Ha!

J. said...

Y'all are such a sweet family...I can just picture you a few more years down the road with surrounded by three or four more of those adorable little ones :)