Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Session at the Park

We've been trying to go to the park at least a couple times a week for lunch to get Cali out and walk around the track. Cali just loves the days we get to go to the park.
Here, I'm trying to get the perfect pic for her one year picture.............
I think I got it!
In front of the lakePlaying with a leaf
Flying.....
Swings, her favorite!

When we stopped for lunch

(11 1/2 months)

4 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

you are so lucky that she sits still for pictures! AND LOOKS AT THE CAMERA!

Rachel Gilsen said...

So cute! I wish Bailee had enough hair for a water spout pony tail. Her three strands are just not enough.

Greg and Brooke said...

She is so cute. Can't wait to see you and her in a couple of days.

Rebecca said...

She is so cute! She looks like she is getting so big! You are getting great at taking her picture, it looks like you have her trained to smile and look at the camera