Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cali and Dyson

Cali and her boyfriend Dyson. He is only 10 days older than her!
I gotta watch out! He's got his arm around her!
Cali and Dyson holding hands. She is growing up so fast! (Almost 3 months)

2 comments:

Sheldon said...

Uh oh! Better tell Paul to get his shotgun ready! Looks like she is gonna be popular with the boys!

She is such a doll! We still can't tell who she looks like, I guess she is a really good mix!

Show season for Sheldon's work is over by the end of March so HOPEFULLY we will make a trip out to Utah soon after! I miss you guys!

Heather said...

Cami..just learned about your blog from your Christmas card at my mom & dad's house. So cute! I think this picture of Cali looks just like Paul. And I always thought Paul was such a cute baby! She's adorable. Love the blog! -Cousin Heather