Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Quilt!

Yes, I know... something about me! I just finished binding this quilt the other day. It is queen size and I started it about a year ago before I found out I was pregnant. I got about half way through it in about a week and my morning sickness kicked in and I couldn't even look at it for like 6 months. I finally finished it though and I am really proud!
Here is what a block looks like up close. It's a little bright, but the circle actually is frayed around the edges so it has a 3D look to it. Yay! I'm done!!

6 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Wow! That is really good Cami, are you going to make one for me next? =)

{sheree} said...

You did a great job Cami!

Emily said...

WAHOO!!! Finally! Man...that pattern looks wonderful! :) I remember trying to figure that one out... :)

Latida108 said...

That is awesome Cami, I love it. I'm just starting a quilt sampler class, I'm pretty excited!

Grandma Ririe said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I'm really proud of you!

Brooke said...

its totally cute! I cant sew for the life of me! :)