OK. Here are some of my favorites. Brooke let me show some on here. I wanted them all, but a narrowed it down to almost all. Anyways, I hope you like them and to see them all or to see them larger, go to blushphotography.blogspot.com. LOVE THEM!
My personal Favorite
One of Cali's outfits was a tutu and pearls. So cute!
Lil' Miss Blue eyes Cali just loves her Daddy. I love this one!
Those have got to be the CUTEST baby pictures EVER! You're friend does such an awesome job! I wish I was still living there so I could get some done of Ryanne!
Cami, I had no idea you had a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. Also, Cali is so adorable. I haven't seen her for a while, but she is so grown up and cute. It looks like you guys are doing good. Take Care, Jenn
4 comments:
She is so precious! We cannot wait to see her again!
Those have got to be the CUTEST baby pictures EVER! You're friend does such an awesome job! I wish I was still living there so I could get some done of Ryanne!
Cami,
I had no idea you had a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. Also, Cali is so adorable. I haven't seen her for a while, but she is so grown up and cute. It looks like you guys are doing good.
Take Care,
Jenn
You need to enter these in a beauty contest! I love how you used Cali's picture in your banner at the top.
Post a Comment