I decided to post all of Cali's pictures because you can no longer see them on the Blush Photography website. Take a look at them and tell me which ones you like best. I numbered them to make it easier. I want to frame some and I can't decide which ones. Enjoy my cute sweet little Cali.
1.

2.

3.Paul's Favorite:

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

Paul wanted me to take off the other bum pic. Sorry. I loved that one too............
5 comments:
3,6,7,8,and 16...oh they are all so cute it is hard to pick one!
you can still see them click on babies or go in the older post! love love love them.
1,3(you can totally see Ririe in her in this pic),7,8,11,16. But it was hard to choose!!!
I love them all, but 3,6,8 are my favorite!
I like Paul's favorite and #24.
And..your quilt is amazing!! Did you quilt it all? Impressive!
Post a Comment