Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rainy Day


Cali loves to play outside so much she cries almost every time we walk in the door. Rainy days are hard for her because she has to stay inside all day. Sad. 7 1/2 months.

Cali looking out the window wishing she were outside

Mom, why can't you make it just go away?

Cute widdle bum bum

6 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

poor Cali! Ryanne feels the same way!

The Ririe's said...

That is so sad...I hope it is not raining while we are up there!!! I love her chubby little cheeks! I can't wait to see you guys! The kids are going to have so much fun!

{sheree} said...

It seems like she changes everytime you post new pictures! Such cute pictures!
Maybe it will be more like Summer once June gets here!

Turpin Times said...

She looks so sad! Rainy days really are sad for little ones!

Heather said...

Hey! I remember when Aunt Faye picked out that outfit for Miss Cali. Am I remembering right? She is so cute!

Latida108 said...

She's getting so big, what a cutie! I know, we hate rainy days too!