Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A trip to the Zoo

While my family was here, we decided to go to the zoo. Cali actually seemed to really like it!
Cali and Me when we got to the zoo
Cali at the elephants! (I actually took this one myself while I was holding her!)
Me and Cali at the elephants
Makaela and Carter in the stroller
Cali in front of the only penquin left! (Check out my talents. I took this one too!)



About half way through, Cali decided she had enough and took a nice long nap in her stroller


Carter in front of the gorilla sign
Angela, Carter, Baylee, and Alan; Talia to the side


Makaela and Talia

Ewe yuck! I guess I know what I would look like fat! I think I am supposed to be a gorilla! I measure right up to the height.

Carter, Makaela, Talia, and Baylee on the gorilla

Sean, Brynn, and Mariah

Cali and Me

Makaela, Talia, Carter, Baylee, Cali, Me, and Alan (We are missing Brynnie!)

Alan and Baylee in the back, Makaela, Brynn, Talia, Carter, Cali, and Me

2 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

The Ririe's said...

I love the pics you got!!! You are very talented to take those pics of Cali...I am very impressed! I have a really cute one of you can Cali on my blog...check it out.