Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cali 9 Month Pictures

OK, so they aren't edited yet, but I think they turned out really cute. I am so proud of myself! I wasn't going to take the time to upload all of them, but what the heck. Happy 9 month birthday Cali girl! We love you so much, Lovey!
My cute little vintage girl!
She took off her bonnet.
......Played with it......and the dress
SWOOSH SWOOSH!! So much fun Mom!
My favorite








Blue Polky Dot Dress





I forgot her shoes. As soon as I put them on...BAM! In the mouth.





She couldn't stop playing with them





Yay! So cute!!





...........So I took the shoes off. This one is my favorite!





Yes, I am talented. I am holding her hand and taking the picture at the same time.



So cute, but all out of smiles. Darn.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cami..can I bring James to your studio? These are great!

Cami said...

Sure, but you have to be sure it is right after a nap. That is my secret. I didn't have to do anything to make her smile. She just did it until she ran out of 'em.