.JPG)
Every morning, I let Cali play with the toys on the front of the walking toy
.JPG)
Then, I put her on her hands and knees to work on crawling. Right now she will only stay there for a second.
.JPG)
Then, I have her stand up and she will hold on to the handle and stay there all by herself!
.JPG)
.JPG)
'till she gets bored and lets go. I also move her feet a little too! Then we do it all over again several times each day.
She is doing so good! Her new tricks this week are: Kissing, clicking and clocking her tongue, sticking out her tongue, feeding herself her snack everyday, and learning how to use the sippy cup. I am so proud of my baby!
2 comments:
She is so CUTE! I just love her and want to kiss her cheeks! She is growing up so much, I can't wait to see her ACTUALLY crawl. Love her!
She is growing up so fast! She looks so big standing up with her toy! She is just SO cute!
Post a Comment