On Tuesday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house because the little girls were involved in Grandpa's presentation for Relief Society. They wore their matching dresses (thanks to Aunt Emmie). Here is a pic of Grandpa doing his lesson with me and Cali on the left and Ashley and Ayla on the right.

Em and Cali, Grandma and Ayla

Cousin Ayla and Cali in their matching dresses
Cousins Ayla and Andrew, Cali
Cali's favorite Aunt Emmie, Ayla, Cali, Andrew
I caught her this way just this morning..... She has never slept on her tummy before today
Again..Face Down and Hiding?! (10 months tomorrow)
4 comments:
Such cute pictures Cami! And no worries about not helping us with the move...like I said, we had plenty of help, I was just excited that you guys came up to say good-bye, it was good to see you even though things were crazy at that moment!
Makaela was really sad after saying good-bye to Cali though, it was really sad. :( We miss you guys!
Those are crazy funny pictures of Cali. How fun for her to have so much of Paul's family nearby. Looks like we're lone rangers out here now :( We'll have to plan some fun trips to St. George.
That is so funny, what a silly little girl!
Isn't it hilarious?!!! Ryanne went through the same phase! I was always worried that she couldn't breath but it doesn't seem to bother either one of them! Crazy girls!
Post a Comment