Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Piggy Fort

Why do little girls need mommys? To put their hair in piggy tails and take pictures of them as a pretty princess!

I curled her hair with the curling iron for the first time. So cute!
Why do little girls need daddys? To build them a castle! Very important! Little princesses need big castles!




That was fun.

4 comments:

The Ririe's said...

You are brave to use a curling iron...I am too afraid of burning her. I just stick to sponge/velcro curlers! It looks so cute though...she must be better about holding still.

The Caple Crew said...

Oh my goodness I totally agree! You are so brave! I thought about using a curling iron on Ryanne's little bit of hair but got too scared!

Brooke said...

she is such a chunk! I love this little castle stuff :)

J. said...

Yeah it would be my luck that I would burn my kid...I've already had bad luck with two of them getting pretty badly burned. You look way cute though...Princess Cali!