Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Words

Today, Cali said Cookie (Cu-ta) and Turkey (Gu-ty), or tried. She also says Blanket (Ba-ket), Pumpkin (Pa-Kin), Grandpa (Gu-pa) or sometimes just papa, Grandma (Gu-ma) or sometimes just calls her mama. She says Nana and Mo all day because she always wants bananas and more of everything. She also loves to say Ball (Ba) and chases them around the house all day. She is talking so much! I think she is really saying more than we recognize. She jibber jabbers nonstop. She just loves the Gu-tys on our blog I just added and keeps saying it when she sees them. It's cute. I just love my Cali girl and enjoy watching her grow and learn new things everyday. It is such a joy to be at home with her and watch her learn. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!You have the same background as my mom!! LOL