Monday, May 4, 2009

Goin' Shootin'

We went shootin' with Uncle Taylor and Uncle Brent's family. Here is Cali and I ready for some action

Me, getting some target practice. Turns out I think I'm pretty good. I knocked down the target :)

Cousin Natalie and Cali playing together in the dirt
Cali and Cousin Andrew collecting shells
The kids had so much fun playing together and weren't scared a bit! Thanks for the fun evening guys!

2 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go shooting! We've been talking about going some time soon! Ugh, I wish we lived closer to each other!!!

adam and marci said...

Your easter looked awesome. I can't believe Cali gets the egg hunt. Darling pics...she is beautiful. The talking. Wow! I can't believe her manners and the shooting - I am impressed. Miss you guys!