Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lately....

O' what do you do in the Summertime.....

Do you feed baby ducks at the park?







Go to an air show?
(the guy in the airplane is actually waving to them)




Look at a rainbow in the sky?



Meet up with best friends?


Or try on your mommy's shoes?



Is that what you do? So do I......
(20 Months)

5 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

I love the backwards hat!

How old is that other baby girl? She's almost as big as Cali!

She is too cute trying on your shoes! That was always one of my favorite things!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

I love how you capture the around-the-house happenings. I like getting a glimpse of Cali in here zone.

Allison Holmes said...

I love the pic of Cali in her dress and your shoes! She's Such a cutie

Sam and Janiece said...

That last B&W picture is so precious!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

this is such a cute post. You must be in primary. lol