On Sunday after the reunion we all went to the park for Blake's 1st birthday party. Here is Cali with her new love: coloring

Alan and Angela with Paul and Cali in teh background

Sean and Mariah

Taylor and Blake

Jim and Janeal

Me, Cali, Rachel, and Mariah

Paul, me, and Cali

Sweet little Blake
.JPG)
Sean with Jayden, Carter, Rikki, and Brynn
.JPG)
The whole fam gathered for presents
.JPG)
My baby
.JPG)
Eating cake
.JPG)
.JPG)
On Monday, we went to the beach with Mariah and Alan's families and had a great time. Here is Brynn being cute
.JPG)
.JPG)
Alan, digging a ditch and buildig castles with Baylee and Carter
.JPG)
Cali and her classic stance
.JPG)
On the pier heading to Rubys
.JPG)
Cali's feet. Cute
4.jpg)
.JPG)
Me and my baby
5.jpg)
We had such a fun time being with family in California! Cali 21 months
3 comments:
I love Cali's "classic stance"! Ha Ha too cute! Ah I bet that was so fun having the WHOLE family together! I can't wait til my family gets together next year when my parents come home!
You have the cutest Family ever. I love the 3 of you in Sunglasses and your little Cali is so unbelievable cute.
It was so much fun to see you. Thanks for coming to the beach with us and waiting forever for us to get there! It was nice to be able to hang out again!
Post a Comment