Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crafty-Me!

Last week, I took a couple sewing classes, where I started some projects and didn't get to finish them. During Genereal Conference, I was able to finish them off. I made Cali an apron, so she could help me cook, and a cute girly skirt. Here she is helping me make some cookies!















Here is a pic of her wearing the CUTE skirt I made!
LOVE it!

We took some family pics this weekend for something Carol is putting together for Christmas




3 comments:

*Katie* said...

Super cute! I love the fabric you used. I should tell Ryan I want a sewing machine for Christmas.

Allison Holmes said...

way cute! I have a sewing machine but the dang thing is like an alien life form I can't figure out haha
Good job! Cali is getting cuter and cuter every day!

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Sure wish we'd had some notice of the pictures (not exactly something you want when you have the flu). At least your little family looks cute. LOVE how the apron and skirt turned out. Think of all the other crafts you'll be able to do on a fancy new machine.