Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Magical Adventures at Disney World

2 weeks ago, we went with Paul's family on a vacation to Disney World in Florida! We had so much fun! Here is the family in front of Cinderella's castle in the Magic Kingdom!

Yes, I had to be in a wheelchair all week long! It sucked, but it was so worth it to keep our baby boy from jumping right out of me!

Cali's all-time favorite Disney ride....and of course it HAD to be pink!
Dumbo
Our family hugging a statue of Minnie Mouse
Cali really LOVES Minnie!
The light parade with Cinderella's carriage
Jungle cruise
Grandma and the girls
Paul and Andy riding in the cars
Paul let Andy drive and he LOVED it!
Day 2 at Animal Kingdom on the water rapids ride....yeah we wore ponchos, but it was REALLY cold that day!
The girls looking at a gazillion fish
The animal safari was awsome! We saw TONS of animals!
My 2 monkeys looking at the monkeys
Cali loves Poca Poca, as Paul calls her. Here is Paul's dream family haha! She was pretty good-looking!
Jimini Cricket!
Paul took teh girls to see Rafikki
...and they danced together

Cali meeting Baloo at the parade
Paul giving the kids a shower at Rainforest Cafe



Cali and Grandpa

On the Dinosaur ride

Andy and Cali scooba diving together

Me and Cali going on a safari.... woo hoo!

I wasn't able to go, but this was the winner of the best ride. This pic is of the ones who dared....

Saturday, we took a ride to see Uncle Jerry and his accordian




Paul and Cali dancing



The day we went to Hollywood Studios, it poured buckets of rain on us all day! Miserable! Luckily, the place was basically all shows so we were indoors alot of the day

Cali loves her princess umbrella

Watching Beauty and the Beast

This was probably my favorite show. Cali loved it

Cali's favorite non-princess character in all of Disney.....Annie! She was sooo excited to go with Emmy to meet Annie and Leo from her favorite show, Little Einsteins!

Cali loves the Playhouse Disney show

Ashley and the girls

Our day at Epcot

Seeing Jasmine with Emmy

The girls playing in the water



We went to a Princess dinner and Cali got to meet her favorite princesses!

Before it started, Cali spotted Cinderella and got really excited!





I love this one with Sleeping Beauty



She even got a kiss from Snow White

The fam with Ariel

Ariel is a favorite of both girls

Cali posing with Mickey and Minnie at Dowtown Disney
Hugging Daisy
The last day, we went back to The Magic Kingdom and Uncle Jerry and Cousin Troy came too!
Cali just had to do the teacups one more time!
Thanks for the wonderful vacation Grandpa! We had a blast!

Cali 2 1/2 years old

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh Cami, she is so cute, and your baby bump is so cute. Sorry it sounds like you are not dueing very well. I hope everything turns out ok. Love the lipstick on the forehead from Snow White!

Emily said...

Yeah that is the dream! I need to get a copy of the pictures. Now...next vacation Disney World and the Disney cruise! :) What do you think?!

Greg and Brooke said...

Love all the pictures of Disney World. I love that place. I love all the fun trips that you get to go on. You look like you are doing pretty good except for having to ride in the wheelchair. At least you did not get tired from all the walking you have to do.

The Caple Crew said...

FUN! Dang u guys were so close to us but yet so far! bummer. We need to make plans to meet up somewhere fun! I LOVE your belly! I just want to give him a good rub! oh man, Ryanne would've LOVED to see all those princesses!

Shannon said...

Cami, it's been forever!! I'm so sorry for dropping the ball for a few months there. Cali is getting so big! How is the pregnancy moving along? Anything I can do for you?