This pic of our house was taken about a month ago when we first saw it and decided to buy it. I forgot to take a new pic, but in the past few weeks it looks sooo much better with nice greeeen grass and trimmed up bushes, but this pic will just give you an idea of what the house looks like from out front
.JPG)
I also wanted to share some pics of the inside of our new house now that we are all moved in. This is our lovely living room and the front door. We will be getting new Living room furniture as well as replacing the carpet and tile VERY soon! To the right of this pic there is a nice fireplace with a white mantle as well. Paul and his dad worked very hard painting the whole upstairs and adding chair rail to all the rooms. I am soo pleased with the result! Can't wait to start hanging stuff and personalizing everything!
.JPG)
Master Bedroom. To the right is the huge master bath with a jetted tub and huge closet for me!!
.JPG)
Cali's Room. Paul also added a bead board around the whole bottom in both kids rooms. They are too cute!
.JPG)
Baby Boy's Room. Can't wait for him to be here!
.JPG)
Family Room. These couches are temporary and we will be putting our Living Room furniture in here as soon as we get our new ones
.JPG)
Kitchen and Dining Area. I LOVE bay windows!
.JPG)
Kitchen. You can't really tell in this pic, but Paul and his dad did a great job with the beadboard on the lower half of the walls in the kitchen as well. In the door on the left, there is another half bath and laundry room as well as the entrance to the garage.
.JPG)
WoRk! wOrK! WoRk! Paul and his dad painting the garage
.JPG)
.JPG)
Working in the back yard
.JPG)
We have a nice and big back yard now for Cali and her baby brother to play in
.JPG)
Carol, Cali, and Emily working hard weeding the rose bushes
.JPG)
Cali and her flower she picked in the yard. She is REALLY loving her new house!
.JPG)
We are so happy and excited to be in our new house! A BIG thanks to everyone who has helped out in the work that I can't do right now!! We now look forward to our new addition to our family, our baby boy, due in 2 weeks!!
6 comments:
Cami, Are you sure you don't want to keep the magenta carpet??!! We will have to stop by and visit sometime. We are excited for you - everything looks great!
Wow your house is adorable I am jealous that just means I have just a bit more longer to wait until I can buy a house.Congrats on your new place and the new lil addition to the family thats to come. So where is this house located?
-Janele-
Your house looks great! I'm impressed by all the hard work your family put into it. Congratulations!
IT's lookin' good! You guys have been hard at work. Where sis you buy the house at?
Cami, the house looks great! I am so excited for you, I am sure that Cali is excited to have a yard to play in. I just got your annoucment, Congrats, he looks cute and healthy. Hope things are going well for you, I would like to come visit some time. And I really love the Pink carpet!
Dude i LOVE your house! Oh, I can't wait til we get to come visit! I LVOE the beadboard too! That's what we are going to do in the kid's bathroom!
Post a Comment