At 2 months, Paul gave Colin a beautiful baby blessing. We were also blessed to have so many family members and freinds come to our house to help us celebrate. Thank you everyone for making this day so special for our family
So SWEET!
My little STUD!
With Aunt Mariah in his room
Here are some pics of our family who came to our house
Cali had a blast with all her cousins! I don't think she has ever had so many kids in her room before!
Thank you everyone who came to help us celebrate this special day with us! We love you Grandpa R! We missed you and wish you could have been there to stand in the circle with Paul!
3 comments:
Colin looks so handsome on his special day! I love the family pics.
Oh Cami, he has changed so much in the last couple of weeks. I am so glad that you had a great time with everyone over!
Colin is darling and you look AMAZING! We sure miss you!
Post a Comment