Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween at Disneyland

Of course, when we go to California, we HAVE to go to Disneyland!
Colin's first time!
Cali and Brynn both rode the Matterhorn for the first time!
Colin snugglin' up to Grandma and Grandpa
Colin LOVED the carousel! He just loved looking at all the lights and moving parts
So excited to see Mickey!
Both boys asleep....
LOVE Colin's new Mickey onesie! It was 109 degrees so I had to change Colin's clothes several times that day to keep him cool
Cali a little freaked of Goofy's son
MINNIE!
The highlight of Cali's trip was when the Fairy Godmother told her she looks just like Cinderella did when she was a little girl!

Cali LOVES Minnie!
Grandma and Grandpa with Minnie
The girls with Mulon! Cali had never met her before!
Our family....BTW, Colin is sleeping!
We had so much fun at Disneyland! It will always be our family's favorite place to go!
(Colin 3 1/2 months)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So cute and so much fun, I am jealous the amount of time you spend in Disneyland, I need to go again really soon.