Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa Clause is Comin' to Town!

Friday night was the Santa Clause Light Parade! The kids had so much fun watching the lights and waving to Santa!
Colin even enjoyed watching all the lights
It was so cold, but this truck kept us warm

Oh my goodness! We got a special visitor after the parade at Grandma's house!
Cali was so excited to see Santa!
She told Santa she wanted a Sleeping Beauty doll and a bakery
She gave him a big hug too!
Ooooooh! What a cool beard!
Santa, can you bring me more food!! That's all I want this year!
Ayla was too shy to tell Santa what she wanted
But Andy's list was endless...
Then the kids each got a present
We had so much fun visiting with Santa
The family
Thank you Santa for visiting us! We wish you all a happy holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!
Love, Paul, Cami, Cali, and Colin

3 comments:

Grandma Ririe said...

Cute pics with Santa - and there were no tears!

adam and marci said...

Your family is so cute. We miss you and hope you have a great Christmas!

The Caple Crew said...

How cute! I know I say this every time but WOW I can't believe how grown up Cali is now!