Cami, it looks like you had a wonderful month of fun! Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it! I was laughing out loud at the picture of Cali pushing Colin in the stroller with the baby doll, it is so something I would have done as a kid!
I got you Christmas card the pictures are great! Cali is a beautiful girl, just like her mama!
So glad that you are doing well, your house looks amazing for Christmas!
1 comment:
Cami, it looks like you had a wonderful month of fun! Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it! I was laughing out loud at the picture of Cali pushing Colin in the stroller with the baby doll, it is so something I would have done as a kid!
I got you Christmas card the pictures are great! Cali is a beautiful girl, just like her mama!
So glad that you are doing well, your house looks amazing for Christmas!
Post a Comment