Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Adventures of Disneyland

This time at Disneyland, we were fortunate enough to catch Minnie Mouse for a picture! That doesn't happen every day!
Paul havin' a screamin' good time
I guess Dumbo wins for the most EXCITING ride this time! Haha!
Sean, Aaron, Mariah, and Brynn
My new favorite picture on the Carosel
Paul and the girls

Colin got a new hat!
Cali and Brynn got to ride on the front of the boat! Watch out for that Whale!



Another great trip to Disneyland! We can never get tired of that place!

2 comments:

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Your family is sssooo CUTE!!! I can't believe how long your and Cali's hair is getting. I love reading your Blog and following your cute family.

Rebecca said...

What a fun time! I am so sorry you are having stuff right now. I am praying for you and hoping it gets better. Hey I forgot to give you a birthday card at lunch the other day, I need you address so I can mail it to you!