Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tangled up in Walking

Cousin Ayla turned 3 and had a Tangled Party!


Cali got her a Rapunzel Barbie Doll!


Colin LOVES the ballons and Uncle Bryce!


Dad and Uncle Brew decide it's time for him to learn to Walk!


The night before the party, I got my camera out to take a video of Colin walking, had it ready to go and started filming when it says those dreaded words...... "Memory Card Full" as Colin continues to walk all the way across our whole family room! I couldn't have been more aNgRy! So, the next day I picked up a new card and got a few steps at Ayla's party, but still disappointed about what it should have been :(



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cami, I love the new family pictures. They are super cute. It looks like you are having tons of fun and that your kids are getting bigger and cuter if that is possible.