Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day Camp

Since I have been in Activity Days, one day I really look forward to is Day Camp. It is so much fun and we get to do so many fun things! I love being able to work with these girls and I absolutely LOVE this age!


 Leather works


 Hiking

 Boating






 Archery
 Shooting

 There were bazillions of butterflies everywhere!

 Showing off our backpacks we made!
I had so much fun and just LOVE these girls! Can't wait for next year!


3 comments:

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

It looks like you had a wondeful time and I bet your girls love you so much. I also love this age. So fun.

adam and marci said...

You are perfect for that calling Cami! Your family looks so cute and what a darling Thomas party.

Jarod & Jamie said...

hey, i am in the same calling, Where did you go for day camp?