Saturday, September 15, 2012

Family Reunion 2012

We were able to have a family reunion this Summer for my dad's family. It was so much fun! We camped out and had a very enjoyable time! I had 3 siblings attend as well as 8 Uncles and Aunts, and I think 9 cousins and their families. It was only about half the family, but still so much fun! We shot guns, went on a hike to a waterfall, and played games, ate yummy food, and roasted marshmallows. Couldn't have asked for a better time! (Sorry, alot of the pics are out of order)











 The 5 siblings

 and thier spouces

 Our family



 Cedar Breaks
















 At the waterfall


Janeal's family
 My family
 Mark's family
 Brent's family



We had so much fun camping with all those that came! Thanks for all the hard work that went into planning it! I love my family!

1 comment:

The Caple Crew said...

that looks like it was such a fun trip!
I LOVE the pic of you and your mom in the field with the kids!
And the one of your little family too! You look so good in that hat!