When I first played this Baylee came right up to the computer and started laughing and talking back to her...it was so funny. I wish I could have recorded it...it was like they were having a conversation. Then Carter watched it and was talking back to her to, whenever it ended he would say "hey, I want to talk to Cali"
So so cute! I love this! She is a sweetie pie! Sorry you couldn't make it to church. After all that work! She looked adorable any way! Hopefully we get to see you all soon! --Cousin Heather
The girls just watched this about 20 times. Makaela said: "She's a talker, huh? Cali is a little talker." When did Makaela get old enough to say something like that. Talia is wondering if Cali is talking to her mommy or her daddy.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!
When I first played this Baylee came right up to the computer and started laughing and talking back to her...it was so funny. I wish I could have recorded it...it was like they were having a conversation. Then Carter watched it and was talking back to her to, whenever it ended he would say "hey, I want to talk to Cali"
So so cute! I love this! She is a sweetie pie! Sorry you couldn't make it to church. After all that work! She looked adorable any way! Hopefully we get to see you all soon! --Cousin Heather
The girls just watched this about 20 times. Makaela said: "She's a talker, huh? Cali is a little talker." When did Makaela get old enough to say something like that. Talia is wondering if Cali is talking to her mommy or her daddy.
I think she was saying Daddy; no, I think she was saying Mommy; no, she was definately saying Grandma!
Post a Comment