I'm Ready for Church!
I'm all ready for church, Mom!
Cali was so good this morning I thought we would try to hurry and get ready for church and actually go today (and stay far far away from sick people of course). Cali and I got all ready for church and I went to grab my keys and I forgot I told Paul that he can take my car this morning because we wouldn't be going to church since it was snowing........ so, we weren't able to go because by the time I talked to Paul it was too late for him to come get us because he was conducting today. Oh well, we'll try again next week. At least she looked really cute! (3 months)
1 comment:
She is such a pretty little girl! It was fun to see you guys this weekend!
Plus, I've tagged you...
You've been tagged for a "Getting to Know Your Friends 2008 ABCs." Go to my blog and copy the post, then fill in your own. You know the drill, have fun!
Post a Comment