Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playing Around

Pictures of Cali just playing around the house




Nap time. This is how Cali has always slept, with her hands behind her head. When she gets tired, you can bet on her putting her hands behind her head, crossing her feet and just chillin' whenever and whereever she happens to be.

5 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

I am loving the arms behind her head! Ryanne does that too! I've heard that babies you sleep with there arms up are healthy, but it's probably some crazy ol tale! But doesn't it make you feel good!

Emily said...

She is so cute! Love her to pieces!

The Ririe's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ririe's said...

That is so cute! I would think her arms would fall asleep!

Heather said...

That totally reminds me of how Grandpa Dave used to sleep. She sleeps in true Nielsen style!