Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cali's Birthday at the ZOO!

For Cali's 1st birthday we took her to the zoo. Paul took off work and Grandma came with Andrew and Ayla. Cali loved seeing all the animals and had a great time.
Paul and Andrew riding the train
Cami and Cali on the train
Andrew, Paul, Cami, and Cali
Ayla, Grandma, Andrew, Cali, Paul

Cali pointing at the gorilla, her new thing is pointing at everything.


Cali is pointing at the turkeys. I think they were her favorite.
Silly video of Cali squealing at the turkeys


Riding the new Merry-Go-Round





Cali showing off her Birthday Girl shirt
Andrew was so excited about the zoo. He had a great time!

3 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

I love the picture of you and Cali on the train, the guy behind you looks like he was posing for the pic too!

Ryanne kept asking to watch the video of Cali & the turkeys over and over again! I love all her jibberish!

Oh and the new family pic at the header is way cute too! We are waiting for Austin to get here and then we can FINALLY get some family pics done!

{sheree} said...

What a fun birthday! I love the pointing!

Rachel Gilsen said...

Yay Cali! That sounds like a fun B day! I still don't know what to do for Bailee's b day next month or Codee's in Jan for that matter.