I forgot to post these pics. This was right after her birthday. She woke up and we took her to the window to see that it was snowing. She has never seen snow before except when she was a little baby, which she wont remember anyways. She was glued to this window all morning.
2.jpg)
One morning last week, Daddy came home with powder donuts for breakfast. Yum Yum!! Messy girl!
2.jpg)
Just being cute!2.jpg)
Well, since she got her stroller for her birthday, she has been pushing everything around the house including her books or any toy she can push. I just heard Cali pushing something big and turned around.....look what I found!! Vroom vroom!! What a funny girl!2.jpg)
Silly Girl! She makes me laugh every day!! (12 1/2 months)
3 comments:
oh how fun! I wish we could be in Utah for Christmas this year for the snow. Codee played in it for the first time last year with her cousins and she has not stopped talking about it ever since. Are you guys coming here for Christmas?
She is so cute. I love to see pictures of her. She is very active and I am sure keeps you running.
She seems to be great at "walk along." What a cutie!
Post a Comment