Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Starting To Look Alot Like Christmas

Every year, Paul's family gets together to decorate gingerbread houses, one of my favorite traditions! We got together last Saturday and here is a pic of the fam and the 3 houses. Ours is the one in the middle
The left one is Carol's, the middle one is ours, and the left one is Ashley and Brew's

A better pic of our cute little house

Here is a video of Cali walking around stringing along some of my ribbon I was using to wrap our presents. She is walking so good!

If you were to come to our house at any time, this is what you'll see: Cali with her blanket in one hand and her balloon in the other. It didn't take her long to figure out how to take her 2 favorite things everywhere she goes!

Here is a video of what I see all day long. Cali just goes in circles over and over. Just ignore the daddy sleeping on the couch.

Cali's new phrase is "All Done!" Last week after I put her down for a nap one day. She just sat in there and played for about an hour (didn't go to sleep) and then started yelling something. After I went in to get her I realized she was yelling "All Done!" and I didn't even know she knew what it meant yet! What a funny girl!

Our house all decorated for Christmas


The tree

My cute Nativity on the mantle

My little helper wrapping presents

.....stealing 2 presents by the strings

Trying to get away before I noticed they were gone

It is time. We decided to take away the binky this week. Cutting the tip off only made her mad, so we dropped it cold turkey. She has been doing alot better than I thought she would only crying at naps and bedtime, but very little at night. Today is the 3rd day and I'm hoping she forgets about it by tomorrow. I left a plug protector laying around and this is what I found:

Paul got a new calling today. He moved from the 2nd counselor to the 1st counselor in our bishopric. I don't think it will be much different, because he has never been around much on Sundays since we've been married. I am excited for him, but we still miss him being around.

3 comments:

{sheree} said...

Those last pictures had me laughing...Cali is very resourceful! ;)

The Ririe's said...

That video is funny with the balloon moving through the kitchen!

Allison Holmes said...

Whoa I didn't know Paul was in the bishopric! SO cool! lol that is hilarious that Cali uses the wall protector as a paci! That is too cute