Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trouble Makin' Pony Tailed Cutie!

One of my new favorite pictures

Cali's first big-girl ponytail

Cali's trick she does. She likes to stand on her head and look through her legs. So funny to see!

Cali loves to feed her baby now that she has bottles
Paul and Cali
Uh oh! The box of ritz cheese sandwiches has a handle like a purse and Cali was so excited to carry it all around. She went in the other room and I didn't hear anything and decided to check on her. Here's what I found in my bedroom:

What a mess! Cheese everywhere! Cali was happyThis is the present Cali brough to me this morningSo nice
She had it wrapped all around herself and she thought she was so pretty in her TP dress


I thought it wouldn't hurt to let her play around with it for a while. Here she is dragging pieces all around the house
This afternoon, I was throwing out our gingerbread house and decided to let Cali have a go at it first. She thought she was in heaven
She didn't do much damage, just picked off the M 'n' Ms


Cali continues to surprise me and make me laugh. It is such an adventure to see what she comes up with next. I am such a lucky mom to be able to stay home with her everyday!

2 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Cali is so funny! I try to take pictures of the kids getting into trouble too...that way I can laugh when the frustration wears off! =)

Allison Holmes said...

That is so cute! What a little stinker to sneak those crackers...made me lol bc that is totally something that Melia does! Have a great New Years!