On New Year's Eve, Grandma came up with this funny game of the fox and the geese. Paul is the Fox, even though he acted like a chicken, and we are all the geese. We had to stay on the lines as he chased us. The whole family got involved. I was really surprised. What people will do for kids!!
Here is a funny video of Paul chasing the 2 kids. Everyone else was already out. I was helping Cali run fast, even though I ended up dragging her some of the time ;) She was laughing so hard the whole time!
Me helping Cali run fast!
We also played Duck, Duck, Goose and Cali picked it up and went around patting everyone on the head saying Uck. I thought it was so funny that she picked that up by herself. She was also being funny laughing with her hand over her mouth. She is such a funny little one! At the end of the night, Cali helped bang on her tin while we yelled Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everyone!!
1 comment:
That was a pretty funny video of Paul!!! We should play that game next Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment