Cali has this whole new world of talking! She is learning so fast! Right now she knows 100+ words she uses on a daily basis. She is catching on by herself and constantly surprising us with her witty personality. So cute!
I was just finishing cutting up some bananas for Cali this morning for breakfast when I turned to step away and my little Cali says to me "Ank-ooo Mommy!" (thank you, Mommy) without me even prompting her! Just melted my heart :)
My new favorite is "c'mon" as she grabs my hand to lead me to wherever she wants me to go!
Everything is 2! She sees 2 or more of anything and it is "2 this!" and "2 that!" She asks for 2 of everthing and we are in trouble when we don't have 2 of something. I know we are making a mistake by teaching her 3!
She is putting 3 words together now. You will commonly hear her saying "Daddy 2 jeep!" or "2 shoes Mommy!" (Like I said, everything is 2!)
Sometimes I wonder if she was supposed to be a little boy :). She will be calling our names over and over again and when we look she tries to scare us. Like this: "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" and Paul will turn around and say "What Cali?" and she will look at him and hold out her hands and growl "Rarr!" She actually does this all the time and never fails to make us laugh.
I love that I can now communicate and actually hold a conversation with her! She is so smart she is constantly surprising me! She makes me laugh. I love my little Cali!
3 comments:
I want her to scare me. It sounds so funny. I didn't understand about the 2 bibs last week, but now it makes sense. What a cutie!
what a doll! Wait until she will randomly scream "I LOVE YOU MOMMY" down the aisle at a store! And immediately after wards you hear half the store say AHHHHHHHHH
ah...how cute...I can't wait until Beckett starts talking more. He still says mama for almost everything...lol.
Post a Comment