Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Pics!

Here are some new pics. We actually went to get Cali's picture taken, but she wouldn't sit there by herself and we ended up with all these!








I did end up going back later in the week with a friend to see if I could get a better one of Cali and this was our result. I love this pic
Cali 19 months

5 comments:

bdawg schmash andrizzle & n.o.p said...

Seems like deja vu... didn't you end up with a family portrait last year too. The girl is going to make at least one of the Nielsen boys enjoy pictures one way or another.

Heather said...

Hello little Paul!

The Caple Crew said...

she is so dang cute! It amazes me with each post how grown up she looks!

J. said...

She is growing too fast. And wow, so true about little Paul. Thanks for sharing.

Allison Holmes said...

I love all the new pics they are too cute! I enjoyed all the Hawaii pics too...we just got back so I'll be posting ours soon :)