I got new pics for Colin today and I realized I never posted these pics we got during the Summer last year....Oooops! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics and can't believe I forgot! I think Colin was only a few weeks old in these







I'm actually in the process of blowing this one up to 18x24. LOVE IT!

These were done by our good friend Haly Miller and she just did a few more for us today. Love her! If you want to see more of her work, you can go to capturesphoto.squarespace.com
3 comments:
SOOOOO cute!!! Your friend does a great job.
By the way, I like your new layout. I was just playing with mine this morning trying to get the 3-column layout and then I messed the whole thing up...Maybe you can help me out sometime.
Ya, Sure! It took me a couple tries to do it. I might be able to just log in to yours and do it for you, if you let me :)
Post a Comment