Friday, November 4, 2011

Finishing off July

This is the rest of July.....Yes, yes, I know it's November, but I didn't want to forget how much fun we had this Summer :) I have been way behind on Blogging and I'm sorry for those of you who like to follow me. I have had a busy Summer and with the crash of my computer, I am still recovering things I lost. Enjoy the catch-up!!
 Painting painting...



 Cousin Kim at Sunday dinner
 Cute skirts my mom and I made for all the little girly girls
 Just the girls, fun times :)
 Taylor and Blake with his super cute new hair-do
 Hogle zoo. Colin with the OOO OOO AAA AAAs

 They had all sorts of fun dinosaurs there


 Monkeys crawling all over the gorilla

 Merry-go-round

 Water-Ball

 So much fun with Grandma
 Cali-urtle
 On teh train
 Cali and her cute pink elephant souvenir
 Finger-painting! Grandma is so much fun to have around!


 Blake and Cali

Fun fun Summer days in July!

No comments: