Mariah's family came to visit us and we took them to a pumpkin farm near us! Cute kidlets! Cali, Brynn, and Aaron
Petting zoo Piggies
Slides big enough for the adults! Wee! They even had BIG sllide that was like maybe 4 stories high and I thought Colin would LOVE it, but as I got to the top of the tower to go down, I wondered why I was taking my baby down it, but I did it anyway and we survived haha
About to take our kids down the slide
Barrel train!
The very best part was the corn box! We ALL got in! It was so nice and almost like a massage!
The teeter totter
kids love the bounce house
After we got all the kids out, Colin was lovin' having it all to himself and we couldn't get him to come out!
Colin and Daddy hiding in the corn maze
Cali and Daddy doing the maze again before we left
Come again soon! We love spending time with our cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment