Sick Cali

As I already mentioned, Cali has been sick this week. She started throwing up Sunday night and continued through Tuesday. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen. We made this "sick" bed for her on the floor so she didn't make a mess in bed and Paul and I slept on the floor with her every night this week. Grandpa was worried she may have a stomach problem so we went in for an upper GI which is a stomach xray. Luckily she didn't have the problem he thought it was and it seems she is just simply sick, but we did find out from the xray that she does have some acid reflux which I have had the idea she had this for a long time. Now she is feeling much better from her flu and on a new med. She is just having a hard time stretching her tummy out where it was and eating her full amount. That will take some time and now we have to work on getting back on our awsome schedule we were on before she got sick. She is a happy girl today smiling away and we were just lucky this one wasn't as bad as it coulda been. (3 1/2 months)
5 comments:
I am so happy to hear that she is doing better! Hopefully she will regain her appetite soon and things will get back to normal.
Sick kiddos are no fun! Poor Dr. Doug has been dealing with all the sick babies in the family this week! We've been thinking of you and praying for you this week! I'm glad to hear Cali is feeling better. She is a cutie pie!
That's great to hear that Cali is doing better. Jenny and I were really excited to see that you have a blog.
oh poor thing.. hope shes is better soon
So sorry to hear Cali has been sick. Having your child sick is the saddest thing ever, especially itty bitty ones. Glad she is doing better. She is sooooooooo, soooooooo adorable.
Cousin Mindi
Post a Comment