Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cali went Poo Poo?

Funny story: While I was giving Cali a bath this morning she made faces like she was trying to poo. Well, I didn't want that in the tub when I am trying to clean her..........so I picked her up and sat her on the toilet and she went poo poo in the big girl toilet. Yay Cali!!

6 comments:

Mariah said...

Good girl, Cali!!!
Cami, I can't believe you thought to do that. That is so funny.

Turpin Times said...

Great, thanks for sharing. :)

Jenn said...

Wow, way to go Cali. Now if she would just keep doing it you would be all set.

The Caple Crew said...

Ha Ha I love it! Have her come over here and teach Ryanne!

Anonymous said...

Congratdulatins Cali!! I can't wait for your birthday party on Thursday! Cami, you've just been tagged. Go to my blog for details!

Rachel Gilsen said...

I can't believe she actually went! I would think she would be too weirded out about sitting on the potty. It took forever it seemed like to get Codee to go #2 in the potty. Are you guys coming to Cali. for Christmas?