1. I am in love with 2 people. I love my husband of course, but I found a new love in my baby Cali. I don't love her more than Paul, but it's really close.
2. I am an OCD clean freak. I can't walk out of a room until it is in perfect condition. I know that isn't the best for an exploring baby, but I can't help it! It has to be perfect.
3. I hate cooking. We are trying to save money right now by eating at home more. It is the hardest thing ever! I can't say I'm really cooking, just making dinner and I absolutely hate it! We still have to have at least 1 night a week we go out to get soemthing. Usually Taco Bell 'cause it's still cheap and kinda feels healthy.
4. I hate working out. I hate the fact that we have to do it to just maintain. I would rather starve all day than work out, which I don't do either.
5. I love to dress Cali up all cute everyday, even when we just stay home. Another OCD of mine. She can't leave the house without her hair done.
6. I am addicted to teen soaps. One Tree Hill, The new 90210, the Hills, old seasons of Gilmore Girls. All on my DVR, thank goodness for that. Every night after I put Cali to bed I turn them on and relax.
7. I can't shop for myself. Everytime I try, I catch myself with things for Cali, and nothing for me. I have tried to go to the store with an intention of buying something for me, and I still find myself in the baby section. By the way, I am so excited for her 1st birthday party in 2 days!!
Tag!! You're it!! Have fun!
Janeal
Janice
Angela
Jennifer
Ashley
Rachel
Charlotte

1 comment:
Okay so I just read this one and have to say I am the exactly the same about 4, 5, 6, and 7! Nate makes fun of #6 all the time but I don't care. And yeah with Tayla even if we don't step foot out the door she has her hair done is dressed cute with cute bows and a matching bracelet! I think she has more clothes than I do because I always buy her stuff and I know I spend more time getting her ready than I usually do on myself! But #2 I've gotten over since it seems next to impossible with my little "helper"...hope you are better at it than I am
Post a Comment